Abell Octovan's LordUltra Is Revealed!

lordultra

And "LordUltra" is revealed! Or rather, he's donned his cape and Abell Octovan of My Royal Ego has removed the blurring of his slender hipster visage! And beware, for he has crossed his arms and wrists has met, for the inevitable "Sithium Ray" would pour forth and lay waste to his enemies!

And all this word-posturing means I have no further product nor availability details to share yet, except that this resin figure stands 14 inches tall. I reckon it looks phenomenal and I wish I could own one, I really do! Ohman what a glorious mashup between Star Wars and Ultraman! Details when I have then!

LORDULTRA-MY-ROYAL-EGO-01
LORDULTRA-MY-ROYAL-EGO-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK